Your system administrator typically sets up page layouts for standard objects and enables the navigation features your organization can use, but interacting with Apto is easier if you undApterstand the most common page elements for the most frequently used objects. They include:
- A feed, where you can add and view comments about a record.
- A sidebar, where you can do things like search and quickly create new records.
- Sections for the record, with key fields and links.
- In some cases the page will contain visualforce pages.
- Related lists, which group and display links to other records associated with the one you’re viewing. You can change the order of related lists on your page.
Let’s look at these elements of a Property detail page.