This article is for users with System Administrator profiles or a profile with Customize Application permissions.
Who should update the marketing status list?
You are setting up the integration parameters for syncing the listings from Apto to projects in Real Capital Markets and you want the status of the marketing activities in Real Capital Markets to match the status of the marketing records in Apto. Follow the steps below to update the marketing picklist.
If you are on Apto version greater than 3.330, you org might already have this list updated.
Updating Marketing phase picklist
Go to Settings | Customize | Activities | Activity Custom Fields
Click on Marketing Phase
In the marketing phase page, click New
- Cross check with the list below and add the items that are missed
- Viewed Executive Summary
- Entered Virtual Deal Room
- Viewed Agreement
- Executed Agreement
- Uploaded Agreement
- Viewed Auction Page
- Viewed Offers
- Viewed Buyer Qualifications Page
- Auction Approved
- Auction Unapproved
- Once you added all the items, make sure to reorder the list to match the list above. Use Reorder button to update the order.
- Once all the items are added in proper order , click Save