To run a report, find it on the Reports tab and click the report name. Most reports run automatically when you click the name. If you're already viewing a report, click Run Report to run it immediately or schedule a future run.
- Click into the Report Tab
- If you do not see the reports tab click the + button to navigate to the All Tabs menu and click Reports.
- Click on the Report Name
- If you do not see the report name use the Search Bar or the Folders to locate the report.
- The Report Option across the top allow a user to quickly modify some of the reports parameters
- Summarize information by - Select a field to summarize the report by
- Show - Manipulate the records displayed based on ownership of the records
- Time Frame - Select a specific date field and modify the time frame of the records displayed
- Once the Report Options have been modified select Run Report to refresh
- If the next to Run Report is selected you have the ability to schedule future runs to have the report automatically emailed to internal users at specific times.
- Select Customize to change the report format and filters
- Select Save As to save the report as a different name or in a new location
- Select Printable View to export to excel with the formatting retained
- Select Export Details to export to xls or csv format
If you don't see any results, check the report for one of these conditions:
- The report didn't return any data. Check your filter criteria to make sure some data is returned.
- Due to field-level security, you don't have access to one of the groupings you selected.
- Your custom summary formula's context didn't match the chart settings. For example, if the formula is calculated for Industry, but the chart doesn't include Industry, no results are returned.
- Your values are out of the range of acceptable values. The maximum value allowed is 999999999999999. The minimum value allowed is -99999999999999.
If your report returns more than 2,000 records, only the first 2,000 records are displayed. To see a complete view of your report results, click Export Details.