Prepare Your Data
To begin exporting data to Microsoft Excel, go to File | Import/Export | Export to Excel - You should see the following screen:
- Choose a template or create a new one by clicking the "New Template" button.
- Select the fields you wish to have on the export file. Note: These are already set in case you have chosen an existing template.
- Be sure use to a template with 'activity' fields included.
- Select the file type for export. In this case, choose "Microsoft Excel 97-2003."
- Click the "Export" button to begin.
- Once it's completed, a dialog window will be displayed once the import is completed. Click "Yes" to open the exported file.
- Please upload files to the FILE UPLOAD LINK
Alternatively, you can just upload the MS Access File that RealHound creates.