Accessing Pre-Made Reports in Apto
To access Apto’s out-of-the-box reports, follow these steps:
- From the home screen, click the grid symbol () located at the top left corner of your screen to access the App Launcher.
- Select “Reports” (object tabs are arranged in alphabetical order).
- On the left-hand side menu, select “All Folders”.
Here’s how to access report folders:
Here’s how to select and view a prebuilt Apto report:
Available Report Folders
Below is a snapshot of the most commonly used reports in each report folder. There are more available, so be sure to take a longer look around to familiarize yourself. As a note, all reports are customizable at the system administrator level and at the broker level, if the system administrator places the report in one of the following publicly available report folders.
- Listings Report -- A report that displays listings over a period of time, their status and listing details.
- Marketing Update Report -- What is my marketing activity on all listings? Use to drill down to specific listings or specific marketing phases.
Back Office Reports
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Receivable by Broker
- Receivable by Company
- Receivable by Week
- Payable by Broker (Commissions Payable)
- Broker Net on Amount Received
- Invoices -- Paid QTD/YTD, Outstanding
- Estimated vs Actual Brokerage Net
Business Planning - Team
- Calls by Broker
- Commissions by Pipeline Stage
- My Team's Pipeline -- by Broker and by Stage
- My Team’s Closed Deals
Company Commission Accounting
- Various Commission Reports -- Processed, Collected, by Type
- Comp Analysis -- Cap rates, cash on cash, occupancy rates, etc.
- Lease Comps -- Lease expirations by date range
- Sales by Broker -- by calendar year (current and previous), by quarter
- # of (Insert Object) -- Properties, Companies, Contacts, Listings etc
My Commission Reports
- My Commissions Due
- My Commissions Not Processed
- My Effective Splits -- Payments with broker gross production and splits
- My Gross Production YTD -- Sum of amounts from payment vouchers related to the commission received YTD
- Call Metric Reports -- Call volumes
- Proposals -- Delivered, by broker, by status, by month, by week
- Listings with Offers
- Pending Projects -- Projects (In Contract records) with incomplete milestones
- Properties Without -- Address, City, Square Footage, State, Etc.