How to Find a Report
- From the home screen, click the symbol located at the top left corner of your screen to access the App Launcher.
- Search for Reports in the search bar, or find it on the page.
- Select Reports.
- Find and select your desired folder and report.
How to Edit a Report
Before proceeding, it is important to note that you can either edit an existing report, or clone the existing report and edit the clone. The cloning option leaves the original report unchanged.
- Once the report has been selected (or cloned -- see note above), click ‘Edit’ in the top right corner to make changes.
- From here, a menu will pop up on the left side of the screen with available report fields -- you can customize your report by adding/removing these fields. Just drag and drop where you see fit -- you will see a small green check mark where you are able to drop these. Your new field will show up as a column within the report.
- Once you have the columns containing the information you want, you can add filters to show only the information you need (like a date range, location, etc). Just drag and drop the field(s) from your report up into the Filters section, and set your filters as needed.
- Once you have your desired data set, click Run Report to see the full Report.
- Finally, you can add visual components (like graphs & charts). From the drop-down menu in the top right corner, click Save to view your report in the future.