In Apto, activities include calendar events and tasks. You can track activities for Companies, Contacts, Listings, Properties, and other objects using tasks and events from within a record. Also, you can use the home page to create activities that are not related to other records.
Tasks are to-do’s or reminders that can contain a specific due date, but do not contain a start or end date/time. Examples include logged calls, and reminders.
Calendar Events are scheduled with a start and end date and time, and often contain a location.
- To create an Open Task or Event
- If on the Home Screen
- To create a new event
- Click New Event in the Calendar section of the Home Page
- To create a new task
- Click the New button within the My Tasks section of the Home Page
- If on a record
- Locate the Open Activities related list
- To create a New Open Task click New Task
- To create a New Calendar Event click New Event
- To create an Activity History
- From within a record, locate the Activity History related list
- To log a note or a call click Log a Call
- To send an email click Send an Email