This article is for users with System Administrator profiles or a profile with Customize Application permissions.
In order to setup the integration with Buildout, follow the steps below.
Detailed instructions below. Obtain Buildout API KeysIf you do not have Buildout API keys, please contact the Buildout Support Team and mention the Apto-Buildout integration.The Buildout Support Team will explain the process for initiating the integration from Buildout. Customer Service: email@example.com Enable The Integration
- Obtain your API Keys from Buildout Support
- Enable the integration in Apto Settings
- Add the Publish link to the Listing page
When done, it should look something like this:Sharing API keysThe keys are marked public when the public check box is checked. When to set keys to public?
- Go to the Settings tab. If you don't see it, click the + tab and then look for Settings. If you still don't see it, contact your Apto Administrator or Apto Support.
- Click Edit on the top section and enable the integration.
- Check Run Daily to activate a daily batch job that syncs Listings marked for publishing (more details in the next section).
- In the API Keys section, click the Edit button. Enter the API Keys provided to you from Buildout.
- Check Public check box if one key is shared among multiple brokers. In other words, one Buildout login is used by multiple brokers.
When to set keys to private?
- When the entire org shares the keys
- No privacy settings.
Skip this section if your org decides to keep the keys public and visible to all the brokers. If the keys are not marked public, they are owned by the user that creates it. In most cases, it is the system administrator. It should be shared to the corresponding brokers in order for them to use the key to publish the listing.
- Each broker has their own key and it is private to them
- Go the Buildout Settings tab,identify the key that you would like to share and hit Share this Key link next to it.
- Click Add.
- Select the user or group that you would like to share the key
Enable the Publish Button
If you have never enabled another publishing integration, you may need to add the Publish button to your listing pages.
- Open a Seller Representation listing in your Apto org.
- Click the Edit Layout link in the top right.
- In the panel at the top, click on Buttons on the left side.
- Drag the Publish button down onto the area labeled Custom Buttons.
- Click Save